Catch a Cheating Spouse
There are many "warning signs" that your spouse may be unfaithful. Maybe you have
a reason to be suspicious. We understand your situation, and will assist you in every
step of your case. We will have a discreet discussion regarding your suspicions. Using
your information and our years of experience, we will discreetly work to either prove or disprove
what you suspect. In every phase of the case, we work with your protection and best
interest as the objective. If we do uncover infidelity, we carefully document everything,
with the ultimate objective of getting you the best settlement possible should you have to go to
court for a divorce. Our investigators will obtain video and still photographs of any
related activity. They are also experts who can testify on your behalf in court, if it becomes
If you suspect that your spouse is unfaithful the worst thing you
can do is nothing, but you should not confront him either. A confrontation without
substantiation could cause him to become even more secretive and difficult to catch in
any compromising act. Your best course of action is to call us, or any other reputable
Investigation firm, and get guidance from an expert.
Some signs that your spouse is having an affair (or perhaps even something more serious)
- May be distant, inattentive, and emotionally disconnected from you.
- Spending more time at the office than he needs to, working very late and odd hours.
- Sometimes he claims to be at work, but you are unable to get in touch with him.
- Uses the computer a lot, but won't let you see what he is doing.
- Going out with "friends" a lot, but you are never invited.
- Phone calls to your home or his cell phone where the caller hangs up when you answer.
- Suspicious, short phone calls where her appears reluctant to talk when you are present.
- Suspicious "Business Trips"
If you suspect that your spouse is cheating, call us at 1-877-IOVINO1 for a discreet consultation
regarding your situation.